Information We Gather
We collect information through our website, emails, mail, and telephone. Depending on how you interact with us we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address
- gender and birth date if you choose
- products purchased
- other information you provide to us
How we Use the information we gather
We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your visitor experience. Information collected from the contact forms on the website is used to respond to appointment inquiries and employment opportunities. Chroma will not reveal to any third party a user's information provided to us through the website except in the following circumstances:
- We have your permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you requested;
- We sell or acquire another business, or are acquired by another business, in which case such information may be one of the business assets transferred.
We do not use the email addresses provided at registration or otherwise to send out newsletters or promotional email. We don't care for unsolicited emails, and we bet you don't either. The only time we will use your personal information is to respond to appointment requests and confirm future reservations.
Upon request, Chroma will remove users and their information from our database. To request such removal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who has access to this information
Your personal information is accessible only by designated Chroma Salon employees including administrative staff. No individual personal information or other sensitive information is stored on this site or accessible by any third party.
In certain areas of our website, we use SSL-encryption to protect data that is transmitted. SSL is a technology that secures the connection between your browser and our website. SSL Provides three important security benefits:
- Privacy: Encrypts the connection between the browser and web server and securely transmit information to prevent unauthorized parties from eavesdropping.
- Data integrity: Prevents unauthorized parties from altering data during transmission
- Authentication: Protects against impersonation by requiring web server proof of identity.
Chroma makes no claim, warranty or representation that even SSL level encryption is completely secure, and you provide such information at your own risk.
Please send any questions or comments regarding this site to:
Chroma, LLC, PO Box 31009, Seattle, WA 98103